Dear Muslim Brothers and Sisters, Assalamu Alikum,
Based on the ongoing Covid-19 “Stay-at-Home-Order” restrictions limiting the capacity of religious services to 10 people indoors or outdoors.
The Northern Muslim Association (NMA) is informing our brothers and sisters that our Masjid will be holding three (3) Eid Al-Fiter prayers to accommodate the maximum number of worshipers.
Eid Day (Subject to moon sighting)
The first Eid prayer will be held at the Masjid starting at 7:00 AM SHARP
The Second Eid prayer will be held at the Masjid starting at 8:00 AM SHARP
the third Eid prayer will be held at the Masjid starting at 9:00 AM SHARP
- All brothers wanting to attend one of these prayers MUST register their names in advance on the list posted at the Masjid.
- Attendees Must be 18 years or older
- On the Eid Day please DO NOT arrive sooner than your scheduled time slot.
- Pease leave the Masjid immediately in an orderly way after the Kotba so the next group can enter.
- Absolutely no gatherings are allowed on the masjid property.
- Come prepared with wudu, bring your own prayer mat, keep your mask on, practice social distancing at all times and follow all COVID-19 Protocols and be considerate of others.
- If you are not feeling well please pray at home with your family.
NMA wishes Eid Mubarak to all our brothers and sisters, While asking Allah (swt) to keep us on the right path, and accept our fasting and prayers, Ameen.
Wa Assalamu Alaikum