Dear Brothers and Sisters
Assalamu Alaikum wa Rahmatu Allahi wa Barakatuh
First we would like to extend our apology to al members of our community for any confusion that maybe caused by the lack of communication regarding the program to arrange congregants for prayers at NMA Masjid due to recent lockdown measures.
We are reaching to you again to let you know that we will continue to use both the main Masjid hall (main level) AND the lower space to perform prayers. Attendance will be on basis of first come. Please use front door to enter the main level and back door to enter the lower level. Signs are posted at masjid entrances to direct congregants.
– All prayers including Jummah and Taraweeh prayers will be performed at the Masjid with consideration to the NEW limited capacity of 10 congregants at all times.
Main hall (9 congregants plus Imam) and Lower hall (10 congregants) per prayer.
– Jummah prayers will be performed on Friday (1:30 PM; 2:00 PM and 2:30 PM).
– There will be two Taraweeh prayers (10:00 PM and 10:45 PM) including Ishaa prayer. Note: start time will change by 15-minute interval in the coming weeks.
– IFTAR will continue at masjid with consideration to same capacity limit noted above for each level and strict adherence to social distancing please.
Please note that the Masjid doors will be locked (signed will be posted) once we reached the limited capacity. Anyone that arrives after will not be allowed to enter. Follow posted signs for more instructions.
1) stay in your car until first group leave masjid and then you are allowed to enter masjid for the next prayer.
2) leave immediately after Fard prayer. Sunnah and Nafl prayers are to be performed at home. No social gatherings are permitted inside and outside please.
3) please follow blue markings on the floor to maintain social distancing when praying.
Assalamu Alaikum wa Rahmatu Allahi wa Barakatuh.