Dear Brothers and Sisters
Assalamu Alaikum wa Rahmatu Allahi wa Barakatuh
Based on the most recent announcements by Government of Ontario, the government is limiting the capacity of religious services to 10 people indoors or outdoors. This new restriction will commence 12:01 AM Monday April 19, 2021 and will continue until is lifted by the government. We encourage our community members to follow the guidelines of public health officials to stay at home to decrease community transmission.
We will continue to ONLY use main masjid hall (main level) until approval is granted by Sudbury Health Unit to use lower space. Currently, space will be limited to only 10 spots for individuals (including Imam) per prayer. More update to follow.
- All prayers including Jummah and Taraweeh prayers will be performed at masjid with consideration to NEW limited capacity of 10 congregants at all time.
- Multiple Jummah prayers will be performed on Friday (1:30 PM; 2:00 PM and 2:30 PM) to accommodate as many people as needed. The Khutbah and prayer together should not exceed 25 minutes in order to allow the following congregation to enter masjid without cross traffic forming.
- There will be two Taraweeh prayers (10:00 PM and 10:45 PM) including Ishaa prayer.
- Iftar will be held daily after Maghrib with consideration to the limited capacity of 10 attendants at all time
IMPORTANT : Jummah and Taraweeh Prayers’ Registration
To ensure that we comply with the regulations, we are requesting all congregants to pre register for Jummah prayer (including Taraweeh prayers) using the link provided in the social media (WhatsApp). Please send name and phone number to email@example.com to have you registered in the group.
Please note masjid front doors will be locked once we reached the limited capacity. Anyone that arrives after will not be allowed to enter.
1) Stay in your car until first group leave masjid and then you are allowed to enter masjid for the next prayer ONLY if you are registered at this time.
2) Leave immediately after Fard prayer. Sunnah and Nafl prayers are to be performed at home. No social gatherings are permitted.
Assalamu Alaikum wa Rahmatu Allahi wa Barakatuh.